- Designed for installation flexibility
- Compact for installation in small spaces
- 115 Volts 50/60 Hz 16 amps power usage
- Counter flow chiller coil (high efficiency)
- Reverse cycle for heating and cooling
- Cupronickel condenser
- High and Low pressure safety controls
- Loop water flow control device
- Factory precharged with R-22 refrigerant
Zone Chiller Units are reverse-cycle systems specifically designed for
Multi-hull vessels. Featuring maximum installation flexibility, high
operating efficiency and compact.
| Nautic-KoldTM Marine Zone Chiller Units
are Standard 1.8 ton capacity and multiple units can be staged together
to achieve larger cooling capacity
| Each zone chilling unit contains, one compressor, reversing valve and
accumulator, loop water with insulated chiller coil, raw water condensing coil, low and high pressure
safety controls, and a flow valve control.
| The reverse-cycle zone chillers are designed to maintain circulating water temperature of 40oF
(4.4oC) in the cooling mode and 120oF (49oC) in the heat mode.
|Standard models are designed for operation on 115 Volts 50/60 Hz,
single phase power. (220 Volts Volts 50/60 Hz are available upon request.)